THE SELLING PROCESS
Our company can give you up-to-date information on what’s happening in the marketplace, as well as the price, financing, terms and condition of competing properties. These are key factors in getting your property sold at the best price, quickly and with minimum hassle. We will ensure your property is marketed well to maximize its exposure to other real estate agents and the public. We know when and where to market your property to generate the most interest and potential sales opportunities. When you do receive offers on your home, we will help you objectively evaluate every buyer’s proposal without compromising your goals. Throughout the selling process, we are always available to address any questions or concerns you may have.
If you're thinking of selling your home in the next year, we can help you. Please fill out the form below to request your home's current market value and a suggested listing price.
CLOSING COSTS - SELLING
- Legal Fees $500 - $1000
- Commission 7% on the first $100,000 and 2.5% on the balance. The Buyer's agent is paid out of this commission.
- GST Goods and Service Tax is 5% of the total commission.
- Mortgage Costs These will vary and it is in your best interest to discuss these with your mortgage representative to ensure you can make a sound decision when negotiating a sale price.
- Property Tax Adjustment This amount will vary depending on the amount of the property taxes and the closing date of the purchase. Property taxes are adjusted to the exact day the property is transferred.
- Survey Certificate (Houses) $270 approx. This certificate shows that the home and outbuildings on a property do not encroach on or cross property lines. The Vendor will typically be in possession of this cerfificate. For Strata a Strata Plan is used.
- Strata Cost Adjustment The Vendor will be compensated for strata fees and paid after adjustment date.
- Form A (Strata) $50 Requested by the Strata Act to show Vendor does not hae outstanding strata fees.
(Here are some costs to consider. Please note that all prices are approximate)